Our exposure to potential lessees and maximum value for their available space. Regardless of property type, size, or location, we strive to provide our clients with a diverse and dynamic tenant mix and occupancy rates approaching 100%. Our leasing process has been developed through our experience with a diverse mix of property classes and locations, we use this knowledge to provide the best results possible to our clients.
- Meet with clients to determine the goals of the client
- Analyze the market
- Create a leasing plan
- Identify potential tenant categories
- Use market survey to determine rents
- Launch specialized marketing campaign
- Contact prospective tenants including database of local and national retailers
- Canvass and cold call market
- Transaction Negotiation
- Qualify tenants based on credit history, financial stability, and appropriate use
- Continued service throughout leasing process
- Property Management
Our property managers offer rent collection and site maintenance services and a review of all vendor contracts and monthly reports, as well as relieving the client of the stress and time required to respond to and resolve tenant issues. We are diligent, professional, attentive, and proactive in the management of client properties, which provides both owner and client with peace of mind.
- Tenant relations/retention
- Onsite inspections
- Vendor management
- Lease administration
- Customized reporting including: rent roll, leasing report, balance sheet, variance reports, delinquency report, annual budget and bank statement and reconciliation
Since 1985, we have brokered and sold nearly 200 shopping centers as well as a variety of other properties including retail outparcels, golf courses, restaurants, shopping malls, and similar commercial properties. Our clients include local Atlanta investors, national real estate investment trusts (REITs), lenders, and international investment groups.
- Services include
- Market research
- The use of relationships to match investor and seller needs/criteria
- LOI negotiation
- Purchase and Sale Agreement negotiation
- Due diligence management, environmentals, and surveys
- Analysis and proforma
- Tenant estoppels and SNDA's
- Closing coordination
- Marketing Services
We offer an individualized marketing strategy based on the needs of each client and property. We use the resources at our disposal to develop a marketing plan that will generate the most interest in each listing.
- Market reports
- Property reports
- Demographic maps and reports
- Location maps and aerials
- Email marketing
- Proposals and packages
- Property signage
- Graphic design
- Social media marketing
Copyright © 2018 Hale Retail Group. All rights reserved.